Tuesday, January 19, 2010

NFL Challenge OT

I've let the NFL playoffs and the cage match between DGT and Nat (Who tied during the regular season of the SciBlog NFL challenge) slip through the cracks a bit. That may be a good thing since their picks for round one were fairly dismal, with each guessing just a single game of the four played. Prior to last weekend I asked them both to pick straight through the Super Bowl to determine that end-all champion. The picks are as follows, winning team in CAPS:

DGT
Divisional Round

Chargers over JETS (0)
COLTS over Ravens (1)

SAINTS over Zona (1)
Dallas over VIKINGS (Traitor!) (0)

Confrence Round

Colts Win

Dallas Win


Nat
Divisional Round

Chargers over JETS (0)
COLTS over Ravens (1)

SAINTS over Zona (1)
Dallas over VIKINGS (0)

Confrence Round

Chargers Win

Saints Win


Interesting that the picks from last weekend cancel out put the picks for this weekend are completely different. Super Bowl picks to be announced closer to the game.

1 comment:

  1. tsk tsk... no faith in the Vikings DGT. I know, it was hard to belive after that Dallas steam rolling the Eagles, but the defense did a great job (as well as number 4 and the offense).

    Seriously though, apart from Unbalance Reaction, I haven't heard anyone rooting for the Jets - although they really beat the Chargers :)

    (I'm crossing all fingers and all toes for the game Sunday. IF that happens, I can't tell you all how happy I will be and how much easier my life will become [due to certain people around me in the cheering box])

    ReplyDelete