Monday, March 23, 2009

Back in the mix

Got back on Saturday night and had yesterday to hang out with WLS and the Wee One and generally prep for this week. Not only am I playing catch-up today, but this is Day 1 of full-time day care for the Wee One and Day 1 of new job for WLS. I also had a PhD candidate accept today for a September start (which will give me three students in the lab this fall) and I have to straighten out some "situations" with the grant that got submitted in my absence (more on that latter). Let's just say I'll be looking forward to a beer this evening.

I also wanted to offer my congratulations to Prof. Chaos on her pregnancy and hopefully her more regular return to blogging after a difficult couple of weeks. We'll be looking forward to her updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment