Friday, July 30, 2010

Substantial transition

And just when you thought all the moving around and updating your links was done...

I wanted to write today and let people know that this blog will be moving on Monday and hopefully my readers will come along as well. It's a bit odd for me because this spot has been 'home' since the start, so I have mixed emotions about moving to a new place and letting this space go dormant. I'll be leaving it up on the off chance that I don't fit in the new neighborhood or the movers break all my shit on the way over, but my posting activity will relocate for the foreseeable future.

I wouldn't be moving, however, if it wasn't for something really exciting. I'll be posting a link on Monday, but my guess is that come Monday you'll know where to find me...

12 comments:

  1. I'd follow you anywhere! Congrats on the move--I'm sure you'll immediately be the coolest kid on the block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohh...very intriguing!! Can't wait to check out your new digs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a tease!

    But best of luck, and I'll certainly follow to read your stuff, wherever you're posting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. New name, new address... I guess you are not going into the witness protection program if you'll let us know where you are...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooohh. cool. Collectivizing? or going BigTyme?

    I'm stoked to see all this movement and re-organizing. (I'm assuming here that "really exciting" rules out a simple change to Wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So hanzel and gretel, leaving us little crumbs to follow!:) can't wait till monday :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...awesomez!

    Well Labspaces seems to grabbed a lot of the good grad student/postdoc bloggers. Is is a PI version? Sciblogs?

    THE NEW YORK TIMES!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooh, mysterious! Secret blogging facility?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You mean your application to NatureBlogWorks was approved? :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahh... teasing and taunting now ;) it'll be interesting where this new place is. I guess Monday it will all be revealed....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it a transition or a transversion?
    jc

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very interesting...I'm excited to find out where the new place is!

    ReplyDelete