Friday, July 31, 2009

One year ago today....

I was saying goodbye to the place that had been my home for the previous four years and embarking on the two day move marathon with my wife, a 4 month old Wee One, two cats and a mother-in-law. It was not a fun trip, but we made it with all of our stuff and sanity mostly intact. It's odd that it both seems like yesterday and forever ago, but it's been a good first year, overall. A lot has changed and I'm finally starting to not feel like the new guy all the time (only when it's to my advantage). I'm also submitting my last grant of this calendar year (hopefully) today, a few days early, and got a copy of the fully "executed" purchase and sales on our house. Seems a fitting way to tie up year one on the job.

4 comments:

  1. Well, happy anniversary mate! I'm glad you blogged it, and I'm glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on all your successes - I'm sure that there will be lots more to come.

    Now that the deal is sealed though WE WANT THE TOP 11 LIST!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for all the good stuff, PLS. You deserve wonderfulness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy one year anniversary! Congrats on a successful first year!

    ReplyDelete