Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The night life

Ugh. I spent nearly all of last night checking the clock to see how little sleep I was getting. For no particular reason at all I could not stop thinking last night and pretty much stayed up until and 4:30am, at which point I dozed until our "alarm" woke up at 6:00 and needed to be fed and changed. I wish I could say that I was solving a great mystery, like how to understand the conservative right in this country, or doing something more useful than letting my mind wander through various topics and occasionally attempting to "concentrate" on getting to sleep. It doesn't help that I am trying to get over a cold that laid me up on Sunday and Monday, but it should make putting together a coherent lecture for Friday all the more interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment